Set on more than 17 acres of Brewster woodlands, Nan-Ke-Rafe is truly a world away. Peace, solitude, and nature’s respite make for a perfect retreat. There is a rustic sense about the camp – a simplicity that beckons quiet contentment and the opportunity to reconnect with family and friends.
Property facilities include:
- 8 cabins – each with 2 rooms, sleeps up to 6.
- Dining Hall/Kitchen
- Tented outdoor eating area
- Bath House/Shower facility
- Rafe Pond – with small watercraft access
- Outdoor amphitheater and fire pit