Here’s what is happening out at camp:
- We are in full swing clean up mode! MANY groups have dedicated service days in the last month. Lower Cape Kiwanis, Harwich-Dennis Rotary, Cape Cod Hospitality Marketing Association, TWO groups from NStar, and more to come! We are grateful!
- Camp staff is getting ready to move out here by the end of the month! We can’t wait to see familiar faces, and plan out an awesome 2011 program.
- There are still a couple slots left for camp — as well as an active waiting list. Don’t delay! Send us your family camper application today!
- Calling all Cape & Islands Dream Day families: Registration is open for Dream Day’s Family Fun Days in July
- The BRAND NEW beach wheelchair is here — generously funded by the Davenport Companies and the Harwich-Dennis Rotary. We can’t wait to break it in on Cape Cod sand!
- We have one number left for the Falmouth Road Race — an awesome opportunity to run a world class race and support Dream Day at the same time! Contact us today.
- Our fishing tournament is just around the corner — July 29 @ Sesuit Harbor — stay tuned for application!
- New event for 2011: Arts, Words, and Wine at the Cape Cod Museum of Art. Info coming soon!