As Cape Cod land owners, we are committed to preserving our precious property and support Cape Cod sustainability. We are working hard to be GREEN in program and practice. We believe it our responsibility to show respect and value for the beautiful resources we use and occupy.
Some of the ways we are greening our practice include:
- Educating Dream Day families and asking for their partnership in keeping lights off in occupied rooms, reusing bottles, and not littering.
- Nature/Wildlife programs are an important element of our core family camp program.
- On an administrative level, we are minimizing paper use and doing as much electronically as possible.
- We are shifting away from paper plates/plastic utensils in dining service toward glass plates and metal utensils.
- NEW for 2013: We are piloting a garden project! Stay tuned for GREEN developments.