Set on more than 17 acres of Brewster woodlands, Nan-Ke-Rafe is truly a world away. Peace, solitude, and nature’s respite make for a perfect retreat. There is a rustic sense about the camp – a simplicity that beckons quiet contentment and the opportunity to reconnect with family and friends.
Property facilities include:
- 8 cabins – each with 2 rooms and a full bathroom, sleeps up to 6.
- Dining Hall/Kitchen
- Tented outdoor eating area
- Bath House/Shower facility
- All-Access Playground
- Rafe Pond – with small watercraft access
- Outdoor amphitheater and fire pit
- Large multipurpose ballfield
To find out just how affordable your camp trip can be you can find our rates here: 2016 Rental Rates If you have any questions or would like help planning your stay with us please free to email Camp Director Dave.