There are MANY ways to raise funds for Dream Day and we are so grateful to all those who do! Every bit counts – and allows us to continue bringing sunshine to children and their families.
MissionFish – Buy and Sell on eBay for Dream Day. You can support Dream Day when you buy or sell on eBay, with the eBay Giving Works program. Here’s how:
- Dream Day is part of the eBay Giving Works program. So, you can support our mission when you buy and sell on eBay. Here’s how:
- You can find whatever you’re looking for on eBay – from baseball cards to new cars and more. When you do, shop for items that benefit us. You can get a great deal and support children and families at the same time!
You can also support Dream Day when you sell on eBay. Just designate our organization to receive 10-100% of your final sale price the next time you list something great.
- Did you know that charity listings often get more bids and higher prices than regular eBay listings? Boost your sales and support our critical work while you’re at it! Plus eBay gives back to you too, with a fee credit on your basic selling fees.
Dream Day partners with local, national and international companies that have matching gift programs in an effort to enhance donor contributions to the fullest extent possible. The best part about the program is that no matter the size of your donation, it counts! The Matching Gift Program turns $1 into $2, $100 into $200, and in some cases more. Your employer’s involvement in conjunction with your support can allow your contribution to double or even triple its initial impact. Be sure to check with your company to see if they match gifts (or even volunteer hours).
A planned gift is made after due consideration is given to the present and future financial need of the donor’s present and future family responsibilities. The donor also has a personal desire to support the work of Dream Day in a meaningful way with full consideration given to the tax implications of the gift.
Getting Married? Many couples choose to make a donation in lieu of shower or bridal favors or gifts.
Shopping? Dream Day receives a portion of any sales when you choose us on Amazon Smile! For more information, click here: Amazon Smile!
Or…THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
- Have a car wash!
- Host a bake sale!
- Host a dinner for potential supports – the organization may be able to have a staff person come to talk about our programs!
- Run/walk/bike/swim – sign up for a local race and encourage family/friends to sponsor you
- Hold an office fundraiser – especially around the holidays!
- Encourage your company to host a dress down day to benefit Dream Day.
- Use social media to spread the word about what we do and encourage people to support us. Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/dreamdayoncapecod
Call us at 508-896-6196 to talk about any additional ways to support Dream Day on Cape Cod and the families it serves.